Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Week 20 - Peaceful

Bridger is always full of energy and his preferred method of getting from Point A to Point B is usually running, hopping, skipping or bopping.  Because this week's theme is the antithesis of my boys and peaceful moments are a rarity at our house, I've had to stretch my brain more than usual.  One of the rare times when Bridger is still is when he is looking for bugs, flowers or cool rocks.  He can quietly and patiently scour the ground, looking for treasures for hours and be perfectly content.

Here he is showing me his finds...a feather and a lady bug. 


 Taking a break from all the creature hunting.




Blowing dandelions...what kid can resist?

I don't know how peaceful these next pictures are, but they just make me happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment