Monday, April 27, 2015

Week 19 - Curved Lines

I enjoyed reading up on the compositional element of curved lines.  Leading lines are all around us and it was interesting to try and see curved lines as I went about my week.  Here is an example of more obvious curved lines, with the bend in the stream and the curbing beside it.  Bridger was doing what he does best...hunting for bugs. 


Here's a not so obvious curved line - the bend of Bridger's head.  


Here's the curved lines from an empty tunnel at the park. 



I took this at the Tulip Festival.  The grounds were so picturesque, I didn't want to leave!



Seriously...this goat!  How does my Dad do it?!  He has a knack for catching animals at precisely the right moment.  Is he laughing, crying, praying??  I guess we'll never know.  That's the beauty of this image...it can be whatever we want it to be. :) 


Here's the goat in one of his more serene moments....


No comments:

Post a Comment