Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 4 - Rule of Thirds







I had several idea's for this week's theme, but none of them turned out in reality as great as I had pictured in my head.  In my head they were awesome. :) As I was looking through my photos from Christmas and Thanksgiving, I came across these two images, taken at my parents' house in Oregon.  Since I tried and struck out this week, I thought photos from the recent past would still count?  Hopefully, Heidi will have mercy on me.

My Dad has decided to dust off his camera and join in the fun and I'm happy to be able to post some of his shots this week.  First up, the smiling goats.  Aren't they adorable?  Just popping their heads out to say hello.


Here's a blustery shot down the lane with Zulu, the German Shepherd. Thanks for letting me post these, Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment