Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Graduate

I'm a little teary-eyed as I write this...Gannon has now officially graduated from Kindergarten.  Sniff, sniff.   He's on to bigger and better things like full-day school, lunch in the cafeteria and the most importantly...RECESS.  Since he was in half-day Kindergarten, they were only able to have recess on Fridays, in order to get all their required learning in during the day.  That's tough for little boys who love to run and play.  He is thrilled and therefore, I am trying to be, too.  I have really enjoyed having him all by himself for a few hours each day while Hayden was in school and Bridger was asleep.  I love my sweet Ganny Man.  He is getting big way too fast.


This is Teagan, one of Gannon's best buddies in class.



Mrs. Teeples was a wonderful teacher.  We will sure miss her!



There were only 6 boys in Gannon's class, so they had to stick together. :)  This is John and Blake, 2 more of Gannon's friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment