Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Week 28 - Red, White and Blue

I was excited about this prompt.  I've wanted to try taking fireworks pictures, so when the evening of the 4th rolled around, we all headed outside to unveil the fireworks and enjoy the show.  I powered up my camera, selected my settings, took one picture and then....bam!  My camera battery died.  Kaput!  Now, let me serve as a lesson for you all.  Have an extra (charged) battery on hand for instances such as this because I did not have an extra battery and consequently my picture taking opportunities went bye-bye.

I did end up getting a few pictures of this prompt a few days later, just not of what I had planned on.  Here's Gannon using his hot air and Oreo-covered mouth to create some pinwheel action.
 

What's more American and red, white and blue than baseball?



No comments:

Post a Comment