Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week 9 - Black and White

It's been awhile since I shot specifically with black and white in mind.  But this week, I was determined to try to get some pictures without faces.  This is definitely an area that I need to improve in and so I  took a whole slew of pictures of inanimate objects, most of which I deleted immediately after viewing because they were terrible.  I spared a few images from my deleting frenzy and I was grateful to find that my bland pictures became much more interesting when converted to black and white.




I posted this guitar picture a few weeks ago, but wanted to see what it looked like in black and white.  I think I like it better this way.










Here's my Dad's black and white.  Look at the texture of the fur and hay and I love the high contrast of the cow's face.


No comments:

Post a Comment