Thursday, April 25, 2013

I love to see the temple

While unpacking after our move, I came across some boxes of photos that I'd forgotten about.  These little gems from a primary trip to the Denver temple were uncovered.




When we went last year, I'll admit I wasn't looking forwarded to getting the boys all dressed up in Sunday clothes (on a Saturday), driving an hour, and then trying to help them be reverent for an hour tour around the Denver temple grounds.  However, I'm so glad we made the effort because it was a neat experience and strengthened my testimony of the power and purpose of the temple.  To be able to feel the spirit so strongly by just being outside of the temple, it's wonderful to know that even greater blessings await us when we enter the temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment