Wednesday, November 16, 2011

True Love




Jeremy suggested that we get family pictures taken to send Christmas cards out this year.  Immediately I was suspicious.  Last year when I scheduled family pictures, it was like pulling teeth to get him to come and even harder to get him to muster up a smile for the pictures.  So when HE suggested a family photo, I knew something was up.  And then it dawned on me...he wanted to send out cards so our friends and family could see Finley...the dog.  Not so everyone can see the boys, or even his adorable wife (tee hee), but so he could show off THE DOG.  I suggested that I take a picture of he and Finley together...perhaps with Jeremy wearing a turtleneck sweater, laying by a crackling fire with the love of his life, Finn, in his arms.  He didn't go for that, but I really, really wanted to.  After I finished laughing and teasing him endlessly, we finally did get a few pictures taken by my good friend, Linnea.  After the shoot, Linnea said that she'd never seen Jeremy's face light up like that.  Again, let me be clear.  He didn't light up for me, his precious wife, but for THE DOG. 

1 comment:

  1. Please post more family pictures. I'm dying to see them!

    ReplyDelete